Monday, December 20, 2010

WAITING HERE - Part 2

Patiently Waiting.

Waiting Here
-Part 2-

I know I can wait longer,
Until you come back.
Because it's sweeter,
To know it's just luck.

I'd loved you once,
And I'd loved you twice.
If you think that are lies,
Yes, because it's thrice!

It's time to see,
If destiny is real.
If you are for me,
Can you really feel?

Everything is missing,
Lights are dimming.
When are you loving,
This person smiling?

Please keep in touch,
'Coz I want to snatch.
The heart of yours,
So I'll be yours.

(done: October 6, 2010 at 1:42 am)

Hi there, if you would like to read and be updated to LOVE and LIFE, please follow me here on blogspot.com and you'll receive updates directly on your e-mail. Thank you! just click here to follow LOVE and LIFE.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, OR JUDGE. THANKS FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment