Monday, December 20, 2010

WAITING HERE

Carefully waiting and still hoping for years.
Do I need to release you now?

Losing like you,
Is what I fear.
I just want you,
And I'm sincere.

Seeking for you,
Finding you,
What else can I do?
Just to be with you!

Until when,
You'll make me wait,
Until the pain,
Strike to death?

Where are you now?
I want you here,
Where are you now?
I'll still wait you here.

Please do not worry,
For what I feel.
All I can say,
My love is real.



To: Anonymous
(done at September 8, 2010. 6:39 am)


PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, OR JUDGE. THANKS FOR READING!

Hi there, if you would like to read and be updated to LOVE and LIFE, please follow me here on blogspot.com and you'll receive updates directly on your e-mail. Thank you! just click here to follow LOVE and LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment